Visit Carlsbad is a reliable resource for visitor information on Carlsbad, CA. We are available to provide press kits, story ideas, high-resolution images, and news releases regarding Carlsbad tourism. Browse our story ideas, sample itineraries, and fun facts sections to spark ideas for writing about Carlsbad. Press materials, including Press Kits, are available upon request. Please fill out the contact form below for more information!
- Carlsbad is home to the first skateboard park in the world.
- Not surprisingly, Carlsbad is also home to athletes Tony Hawk and Shaun White.
- The Carlsbad Flower Fields feature over 50 acres of flowers.
- The Carlsbad Triathlon is one of the world's 5 longest running triathlons.
- LEGOLAND in Carlsbad is the first LEGOLAND Park Outside of Europe.
- "Mount" Calavera is actually an extinct volcano. Now, you can hike around it.
- Carlsbad is referred to as the "Village by the Sea".
- Carlsbad got its name because the fresh water here is chemically similar to that of a famous spa in the Bohemian town of Karlsbad.
- Snores & S'mores is an annual summer event held at Alga Norte Park.
- Concerts in the Parks has expanded from featuring solely jazz music to different genres of music.
- Carlsbad Food Tours are a new favorite activity amongst locals and visitors.
- Carlsbad has numerous craft breweries to tour and taste.
Browse our image gallery tof find beautiful photos of Carlsbad, CA.
Please contact us!!