LEGOLAND California Resort features the world’s first LEGOLAND Water Park. The centerpiece is a 45-foot-tall tower designed to immerse children in the creative world of LEGO. The Water Park also features more than 20 LEGO models including giant LEGO friends who splash or spray water on guests, two sandy beach wading areas, retail shops and snack carts.
The Water Park features an array of fun, kid-friendly attractions including:
- LEGO Legends of CHIMA™ Water Park
- A 45-foot tall tower designed to immerse children in the creative world of LEGO®, which will be the centerpiece of the park
- The Build-A-Raft river – a lazy river where guests float on their own custom-built LEGO raft
- Several water slides including six-person raft slide and one-person tube slides as well as slides designed especially for toddlers
- More than 20 LEGO models including giant LEGO friends who splash or spray water on guests
- A splash tower that will pour hundreds of gallons of water over kids standing beneath
- A DUPLO® zoo themed water play area for toddlers
- Two sandy beach wading areas
- Cabanas for families to rest and relax in
- Retail LEGO shops and snack carts
- Any LEGOLAND ticket can be upgraded to include Water Park admission for an additional cost.
Make sure to check the park’s schedule for opening days and operating hours, available on the LEGOLAND website.